Dec 30, 2008

Last Day in 2008.....

Wow... it is the last day of 2008... lets see what we had gone through in 2008... :)

Jan... i must had been bz preparing my wedding for Feb ... alot of hard work.. alot of "micro-manage" hahhaahahah alot of surprises :)
Feb... wedding on 2nd ...and honeymoon at Sipadan Island! no doubt the world best diving paradise :) for sure i would want to go back there again... also... i did burst my left ear drum :)...no sweat ...according to Dr it can be heal... just dun keep bursting until it looses the flexibility :)
March...what a calm month.... Easter
April...my dear dog Angie went missing.. believed to be "dognapped"
May... (kind of forgot what went through)
June...I changed job! hahahah had been given a chance in my
July..Report to work... hahahahh new things to learn
Aug...move into apartment...a nice windy apartment that less dust...
Sept...my b'day! :) Attended the
Oct... the physical year for the company... a very tough closing :)
Nov... (kind of forgot what went through)
Dec...a busy month for me... start my 3rd sis b'day...then church family camp... Mom's Birthday!...then christmas celebration... and i went to Shanghai....

Counting Down to 2009... May God bless 2009.. may the World be a better place to be in... God save this world.

:)

No comments:

Ads