Mar 21, 2009

Weekdays Day 12...

Ah... I'm not sure about others.. but for me usually my weekdays calender are always fully booked till the end of the week... example.. usually I'm quite free on Monday, and there are 2 meetings pile up on Tuesday.. and have 3 back to back meetings on Wednesday.. Thursday I got to start rejecting some meetings and Friday I got overlaps of meetings....
I sometimes feel weired and wonder how others are dealing with their calender... is it the same??
Hmm... I sometimes just want to have a few hours per day at work just to think as my job required it... but... seem like I can't have it .. :(

The cycle just continue to start again and again....

____________________________________________________________

7 days till Earth Hour... Are you ready?

No comments:

Ads