Mar 26, 2009

Agape Home Day 15...

Today I was given a task to take the footage of Agape Family Home.
It is a "family-like" enviroment for abandoned , neglected and abused children and also for orphans.

Both Gabe and I we were given this task to capture the Agape Family Home as our Church (PCC) had been sponsoring this home for the past 15 years! For me, it was my first time step into this home. Previously I was a volunteer at Eden Handicap as their tution teacher... but that was long long time ago....
Today was different... personally I was touched and by the work that Ps Micah had done there.

The Agape Family Home is a all boys home... I did manage to talk to a few of them and also able to get to know their background... as you heard about their life stories, I almost cried.. (of course I didn't infront of them) was holding my tears especially recording infront of them... you know la... those kids don't need your sympathy....there were all from different parts of Malaysia..some from KL...Cameron Highland... Kuantan... for few things in common.. they come with a heavy burden...
Alot of them were rejected as well as neglected by the soceity... but this Agape Home did not... and by talking with them you know alot of them had changed... they are very interesting young kids... and of course they are very fit :) they also cook very well :) we did had lunch with them and the food was great... it was cooked by a boy called Nic. cool kid where he is just 17 years old...

We had capture a total of 2 hours of footage... will get our editor to compose it will share it here once the clips are ready...

IF you would like to visit this Agape Family Home.
Do call them up at below:
Contact Person: Ps Micah M.K.Lim
Email: agapefly@tm.net.my
Address: 34, Jalan Matahari, Taman Westpool, 34100 Ipoh, Perak.
Fax Number: (6)05 - 547 2009

Go and give them a visit... you will know what I had experienced...

_______________________________

2 more days till Earth Hour!
remember to switch OFF!

2 comments:

john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john said...

do u know ....when i 17years , i am also live in this Agape Family Home

......, i just can say

Ads