Feb 4, 2011

So far...

Sitting here surrounded with kids it make me really see things from other perspective. Kids r really fun. They have their own ways of interpreting things happening around them. They are cheeky yet lovable. Here I have all the boys playing! Yelling as well and baby talking just like Clement did at home. Seem like kids behave about the same. Some really cute as they holding the care giver hands walking up and down holding onto their milk bottle.. Some being carried around. I guess to avoid them from getting bored. This long 15 hrs flight make me see things that I don't really see it in my daily life. Clement had been growing up well, calling papa... Dee.... when he see me... I guess I'm going to enjoy every bit of the 15 hrs flight...
Sitting beside me was HBS graduate... Working now as a consultant... In my front was a single child family his son should be 2 yrs n 3 months sitting on his own seat where his dad and mom next to him each side. At my back another family where the boy is bubbling all Clement had said before :) I believe it's more on babytalk :)
A good chance now for me to observe how to handle a 15 hrs flight with infant/toddle :)

Cathay flight wasn't that bad... :)
The kids were watching Disney channel so quiet and entertaining ... And some already sleeping... They r just cute :) using their small palm holding on the plastic Cathay pacific cup sipping the water ... With the light being dim down they are ready to sleep any minor turbulence didn't really scare them and they find it fun and giggling abt it when the plane start to shake...

Some of the air stewards maybe not married or I would day they do not understand being a parents... Some kids just need to be comfort. Of course there are rules and it's for the child safety but to calm them down is not asking them to buckle up and sit there. And this steward was asking the parents to buckle up their baby hahaha... But it seem their supervisor understand that and ask if they want a baby seatbelt so the baby can be stripe in while the mom hugging him. Come on, he is just over 2 yrs old but still need comfort right, doesn't mean 2 yrs old can sit on his own and cannot br hug by the parents during turbulence. Proper safety need to be in place, that I understand, I believe airline did thought about this before :)

So far end of my first 15 hrs flight. Tiring... Didn't sleep much as the chair seem to act differently... How I wish they upgrade me to business class where proper flat sleeping position can be done.
Outside temperature -6C...




The kid at the gate....





No comments:

Ads