Jan 15, 2011

New year

I had been super bz since December. Not that I'm free now.. But since I didn't bring out my laptop with me today... And during this free slot I use it to blog :)

Life had level up the bz schedule... Attending class.. Assignments...work... Business travels... All these had been taking up more of the 24 hrs a day... Work had more issues these days... More task to concur... More number to meet..
My last day of the year I spend it at church together with my wife and Clement... Clement had alot of fun there... Just that the rooms are more occupied and he can't get his feeding and did cry for a while.

He had grow up well... And I guess this yr he gonna enjoy more :) today is his 14 months... He is sleeping soundly beside me. I'm waiting for him to appear in a wedding dinner :)

So this new year it should be better than 2010... 2011 will be more fun... More things to do... And make it a habit of setting and achieving more childhood dreams :)
Alot of setup structure had been ready in 2010... Testing should be ok... Now is the execution...

Stay tune for more in 2011 :)
Here I wish all if the readers.. Have a great 2011 ahead of you :) everyday will be a new exciting day. Meet new people.. New friends... Do new things and make new breakthrough. Follow something different to achieve different result.

No comments:

Ads