May 16, 2010

Coob coffee Club Penang

I always wanted to try out the interesting filter of the coffee that had been around in the Market. Today seem I got the chance to try it out at Coob Coffee Club at Komtar Walk.


The enviroment was not that bad given situated at komtar walk... Nice background music with a nice person that served... I guess she is the lady boss of the shop. Clean table Japanese style service ( I guess due to the Japanese lady boss)



I ordered sumiyaki which cost me rm7.90 no tax. The coffee was prepared with very interesting way. Water was boiled from the bottom and the vapor went up through the coffee powder and filter through d bean and once d bottom water complete, the coffee will drip back down and wahla, the coffee is ready :) smell nice


Hmm the coffee taste quite good :) I would rate it for good base on the taste and price.
Other than the price, their other coffee was not bad as well.








There u go.... :) nice coffee during nice afternoon :) with nice cooling place for a cup of coffee :)

Oh yeah they do hv promotion for RM8.90 for a cup of coffee and a slice of cake :)

No comments:

Ads