Jun 22, 2012

Long away

It had been a while away from the blog as having two little ones are a bit time consuming. Further more having a very active toddler really drain most of the energy away and usually by the time he fall asleep... Same goes the parents...
BUT I got to admit investing time in their life really rewarding... They are so much fun that money can't buy and seeing them grow up day by day are priceless.... The joy that harvest can't be value by any money and seeing the smile from their face really recharge u from ur tiredness.

For me now... I'm stealing some time off to keyin my thoughts so that it is recorded along the way :)

Being parents r not easy.... And it's a tough job that need alot of multiple discipline and of course alot of patience... I guess I need to really think of ways to guide them.

No comments:

Ads